Chuck Norris vs bandits Chuck Norris vs bandits

Good stop motion. Kinda short.

SS - Human History 5 SS - Human History 5

Very Interesting!

When speaking of great civilizers that brought knowledge, I think you forgot to mention the Viracocha in South America and Quetzalcoatl in Mexico. I got that from 'Fringerprints Of The Gods', good book.
I've always believed that the history we know has been warped by the people in control. And any idea that doesn't jive with their vision of the world is attacked and dicredited. They think they know everything and won't accept anything different, even when there is evidence to support it.
It's very close minded and sad.
That's weird, I just started playing an MMO that has a capital city of Essene! Then I come here and watch this! Freaky! lol
Keep weaving it all together Jordan! @:)

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

I love mathematical gymnastics! @:)

Neat presentation! Love the 'flower of life' math.
What a wonderfully fantastic universe we live in!

Now I can complete my doomsday weapon. @:P
Have a good one!

Environment project Environment project

7 is now10 to offset the douchbag who left a 0...

Your flash is ok, kinda short. I think it almost gets your point across, not quite. Some mixed messages with the nuclear cooling towers.
The 0 review below is just an example of the level of ignorance in the world. It is a shame that he is in good company with most of the leaders of the world and oil company executives.
Wow, the crap that spews from ignorant mouths sometimes.
I bought an SUV just to spite those hippy tree huggers!?!?!? Unbelievable! lol
Oh, and the reactors at Fukushima are in way worse shape than western media has told anyone. It's worse than Chernobyl! Nuclear power is only as good as the companies running them. TEPCO sucks!

Canvas Canvas

Love bring color.

So true. Thanx for this.
Loved the art and art style.

@waterkitsune and creator:
I also had a hard time getting it to play. The play button is a small patch just to the left of play. Not sure if that is an IE8 problem or what....

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6

Great Work!

Poor Jill... uh... I mean Rebecca. lol

Drunk Science Drunk Science

WHOOOO!!!

Bloody Fantastic!
Psst, Penguins are only at the South Pole. But other than that, hilarious ending!

WHOOOO!!! @:P

For Nuts and Glory For Nuts and Glory

Squirrel Fight!

You forgot the part where they yell and scream at each other for 2 hours until one of them chases the other to another location where they yell and scream.... repeat..
I liked the art and the music was spot on.

Turing Test Turing Test

Creepy Cool

Nice one! A well deserved weekly number one.
Reminds me of "Cube". Crazy experiments, bwah!
I liked the drawing style, and the music was just right.
@Eskimoboy - it's not about the money, it's about the creepy.

Come Back to Me Come Back to Me

Refreshingly Cool!

Sweet and funny. Who does that song? I'm thinking of doing a GTA IV Machima to that song now, all the refrences to stealing cars, boat, and planes made me think about a GTA love story. And the crate made me think of Metal Gear.
The timing was perfect. Loved it! ;)